Diamond Fork Hot Springs? Awesome?

ID Bronco

We are going to be in the SLC area for a couple of days and saw Diamond Fork Hot Springs online as a cool place to visit. It is great or not? Easy access? I looks like it online.

Any input would be great.

Thanks

Brad J

We went for our 1st time back in March. It started snowing right when we got there so my son & I decided to only get our feet wet. My wife & daughter went all the way in. It was the same day as the Festival Of Colors so a lot of people came up covered in Chalk. Go up during the day or you might see more skin than you planned on seeing. It was about 2.5 miles each way & really fun.

ID Bronco

We went for our 1st time back in March. It started snowing right when we got there so my son & I decided to only get our feet wet. My wife & daughter went all the way in. It was the same day as the Festival Of Colors so a lot of people came up covered in Chalk. Go up during the day or you might see more skin than you planned on seeing. It was about 2.5 miles each way & really fun.

This is with our entire family, so contrary to what the man in me thinks, the less skin the better. Thanks