For Sale - Best Offer 1994 green land cruiser part out

comingdown

I am chopping up a 1994 green land cruiser. Lots of parts available so I can't list them all. I'll list the big ticket items. Pm me for pictures. All prices are OBO.

Hood $75
Lh front fender $75
This front fender $75
Any of the 4 doors $150
Rear hatch $125
Rear tailgate $100
Headlights or tail lights $40

Lots more stuff available. I also have a full set of axles non elocker available. The truck was an elocker factory but I have already sold those axles, but there is harness and switch.

I'd be open to offers on all of it too at a deeply discounted price.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Strangely, I'm also interested in the rear hatch. :D As long as you're handing out pictures, 801-232-5781. As long as it's in good shape and rust free, that is. Bonus, my Cruiser is already green.

comingdown

Will post pics tomorrow. Leather. Grey leather interior. DS seat has a rip, but all others in great condition.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, no bottle jack. Missing when I bought it

eddyhood

I would love to pick up the hood from you as well as the fenders assuming they are in decent condition. I just bought a green 94 land cruiser and the previous owner rhino lined the hood and fenders. It looks terrible. :) Do you have pics? I can be reached at 801-678-3476. Thanks.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I would love to pick up the hood from you as well as the fenders assuming they are in decent condition. I just bought a green 94 land cruiser and the previous owner rhino lined the hood and fenders. It looks terrible. :) Do you have pics? I can be reached at 801-678-3476. Thanks.

Welcome to RME!

eddyhood

Thanks Kurt and thank for telling me about this thread today. I'm hoping I can get connected with him and pick up the hood / fenders.