1994 4Runner, $3000 OBO

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
SOLD

1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 5 speed. I'm the second owner, and I have had it for the last 18 years. It's been a great, reliable car, and it makes me sad to think about selling it--but I have too many, something has to go.

The good: Runs great. Drives well. Power windows, locks, brakes, steering...everything works with the exception of the power antenna which stays up all the time. Air conditioning. Interior is in fantastic shape, due in part to the Husky liners in the front floors and rear cargo area. Has had the dash mat and front seat covers as long as I've owned it, because I wanted to protect those areas also. Has a custom 8" subwoofer box in one of the rear cubby holes, easily removable if necessary. Amp under the passenger seat. Rear-seat heater. Newer (1.5 years old) 31 x 10.50 x 15 BF Goodrich AT/KO tires. Factory 4.56 axle gears. Running boards. Bug deflector. Engine has around 60,000 less miles than the rest of the car, it was replaced about 7 years ago due to the original engine having valve problems. The replacement engine had already had a valve job done, and received new head gaskets after it was put in this car. No significant leaks. (some greasy underneath parts, but no drips when parked) 4x4 works great, and has manual locking hubs added, which help the power/mileage/drivability in 2WD. It still has the center disconnect, so once you lock the hubs you have the automatic 4x4 convenience it had from the factory.

The bad: Rust bubbles showing up around the rear wheel wells and on the tailgate. Exhaust leak makes it noisy under the driver's feet. (I've lived with that for the last 10-ish years) A few small dents and dings on the front and rear bumpers, and the tailgate.

Shown in the pictures are the CB antenna mount (driver's fender) and the external speaker (in front of shifter), those will be removed before it sells, so I can use them in another vehicle.

Call or text Carl, 801-232-5781. Located in Salt Lake.

There are a few more pictures in the same Photobucket album, if you click any of the pics you can browse the rest.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I agree! We never intended on keeping it so long, it just kinda snuck up on us. :) Truthfully, we don't really want to sell it...it's pretty much a member of the family. At the same time, I realize it's ridiculous to form an emotional attachment to a vehicle. :rolleyes:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I agree! We never intended on keeping it so long, it just kinda snuck up on us. :) Truthfully, we don't really want to sell it...it's pretty much a member of the family. At the same time, I realize it's ridiculous to form an emotional attachment to a vehicle. :rolleyes:

I have an emotional attachment to the dashboard carpet.