Northern Utah Cruiser Outfitters Customer Show-Off & BBQ - Friday, September 30th

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Cust%20BBQ%202016.jpg

Join us Friday evening September 30th for the Annual Cruiser Outfitters Customer Appreciation Show-Off & BBQ from 5-10pm. Brats, hot-dogs, chips & drinks will be served starting at 6pm and prizes will be awarded to winners of the "Show-Off". Show-Off open to all model Toyota 4x4's however contests will be aimed at the Land Cruisers. Even if you don't feel like cleaning your rig up for the day, bring it anyway or at least stop by and see some of the other vehicles on display and munch down a dog or two. This year we will be back at Flat Iron Mesa Park. From the intersection of 8600 South and 1300 East, proceed eastbound on 8600 South past 1700 East. The entrance to the park is located on the north side of the street. For the upper level pavilion, follow the drive up the hill. The pavilion is on the west side of the roadway and the parking lot is on the east side. We won't be hard to find, look for all the Land Cruisers! As with all customer runs, this is a family friendly event with an excellent park to enjoy, please observe an obey all park rules (pets must be on leashes only and no alcoholic beverages). Award will include: "Most miles in a Land Cruiser", "Rustiest Relic", "Crowd Favorite", "Never Gets Washed", etc. If you would like to bring a side dish or dessert to share with the group, please do, otherwise simply show up and have a great time!

So who is in?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Customer BBQ Update: Bring your Hotwheels & Matchbox Toyota's (or favorite ride). We've got a racetrack coming to our event this coming Friday and you won't want to miss the opportunity to race. We'll have a few loaner cars to share too!

The weather forecast is looking great, high 70's and dry. See you all this coming Friday!

[video=youtube;lmM4UILb2n8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmM4UILb2n8[/video]

Facebook Event Info - Click Here

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Sorry I won't make it. Flat tire on the Lexus and I've been in the car all day, and gone most of the week. Hope you had a huge turn out and a ton of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk