Anyone racing at Yost next weekend?

djgardner

I'll be up there...only my third race of the year (darn dance competitions, soccer games, and family reunions)...and I've loved racing up there the past three times they've raced there. So I'm really looking for it. I wish some of this moisture was hitting later next week though.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Big Jimmy told me loop 1 is the same as last time pretty much, just run the other direction and loop 2 they have added some extra race course through the upper elevations.

Cascadia

Undecided
We will be there. Jack has been wanting to do a big bike race, so I may sign up sportsman and chase him.
Why sportsman? Do you have to? Cause you know he would beat all novice and most experts. ;)

I'll be there also I hope. I had a near death experience last night riding alone. I ended up in white out conditions in the dark with no headlight. I still can't feel 2 fingers on each hand. Hopefully it gets better.

Cascadia

Undecided
I didn't know if he was allowed to race novice or not. If he raced amateur one race is that where he would have to start when he moved to big bikes?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
So there will be a guy in the sportsman class with a top 10 overall finish. That's gotta be a first, right? :) lol

Is Jack going to race mini's and big bikes?

No there will not be somebody from the sportsmans class with a top 10 finish. Jack doing the big bike race will be a decision we make on Saturday.