AXLES: Dana 70, Dana 44 (5-lug & 8-lug), and Dodge 8 3/8"

tv_larsen

I have 4 axles for sale.

Starting at the bottom of the picture.

1991 Dodge Dana 70 SRW rear axle. 1410 yoke, 32 spline axles, 3.55 gears I think. Needs wheel studs and a spindle nut. $75 OBO

1977 Dodge 1/2 ton front Dana 44. 5x4.5 bolt pattern, probably has 3.54 gears. $50 OBO

1988 Dodge 8 3/8" rear axle. 5x5.5 bolt pattern, 3.21 gears. $20 OBO

1978 Dodge 3/4 ton front Dana 44. 8x6.5 bolt pattern, 4.10 gears. Knuckles, spindles and drums are from a 1974 Dodge 3/4 ton. It currently has drive flanges, but I also have Warn manual hubs available. $50 OBO

IMG_1793_zpsnrbv5bvm.jpg

IMG_1794_zpsk8vayaz7.jpg

Last edited:

tv_larsen

What's the BOM# on that Dana 70?
I don't know.

All I know is I pulled it from a '91 Dodge Cummins with a 5-speed. I turned the pinion three and a half times for the tires to turn once so I believe it has 3.55 gears. The pinion yoke alone is worth what I'm asking.

Patman000111

Any chance you would take the calipers, rotors with hubs, castle nut, and the washer off put it in a box and send those things to Texas? I'm in need for thise items and can't find them anywhere here. I'll pay your full asking price for the diff and pay for shipping..

tv_larsen

Any chance you would take the calipers, rotors with hubs, castle nut, and the washer off put it in a box and send those things to Texas? I'm in need for thise items and can't find them anywhere here. I'll pay your full asking price for the diff and pay for shipping..
No chance, sorry. It's not worth my time and not worth yours. It would cost over $100 to ship it, and I'd probably want another $100 to cover packaging and my time.

I'm not sure where you're looking, but Rockauto sells the calipers and rotors. For the rest of the parts you can surely find them locally. Try over at Ramchargercentral.com.

Or, unless you're heavily invested in your wheels, this is a great time to upgrade to 1980-'93 Dodge knuckles/spindle/hubs. It's a huge strength improvement over the '74-'79 stuff. But they have the bigger 5-5.5" bolt pattern so you do need to also change your wheels, rear axle shafts and drums. Or upgrade to 3/4 or 1 ton axles.

Patman000111

I understand and keep running into this. Iv checked all of the salvage yards in Austin. I have even looked in San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas. Dallas is 3.5 hours away. Checked Craigslist. I'm about $2500 into wheels. I know I can go to any auto parts store and get rotors and calipers but they are useless without hubs. Figured if you would part out it would be easier for you just to send me everything.. I will try Ramchargercentral.com and see what happens. Thank you for the link and for your time :)

tv_larsen

I understand and keep running into this. Iv checked all of the salvage yards in Austin. I have even looked in San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas. Dallas is 3.5 hours away. Checked Craigslist. I'm about $2500 into wheels. I know I can go to any auto parts store and get rotors and calipers but they are useless without hubs. Figured if you would part out it would be easier for you just to send me everything.. I will try Ramchargercentral.com and see what happens. Thank you for the link and for your time :)

According to car-part.com, K & K Motors, Inc. in Graham, TX has three axles for sale for $250 each. Good luck.