Oset electric trials bikes

Tonkaman

I just stumbled upon these things, they look so cool!! I've got to get one! Maybe I'll buy one and say it's for the kid... Seriously though, my daughter could really build some skills being able to practice in the yard without irritating neighbors.

Anyone have any experience with these?

ec7453d6d1c64398018f1c0883779dc2.gif

http://osetbikes.com/us/

balfred

I have seen them in action, quite impressive. I bought an electric Pitster for my son because it fit his frame better (and it was cheaper). I love electric bikes for kids because they can ride pretty much anywhere with no noise to cause a fuss. My son rides his in our circle and yard

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Those are super cool looking. I'd love for you to buy 2 or 3 :)

The price tag seems pretty steep for a back yard toy to me. But we both know I'm a cheapskate.

We rode one of these around this summer, and it was fun. May not be as nimble as the oset, but the price makes it a lot easier to swallow. I guess it just depends on what your expectations are.

http://shop.pitsterpro.com/xj-eelectric.aspx

Tonkaman

I will SERIOUSLY consider buying her one and perhaps even the adult one when it's released this spring. I'd love to get more trials type practice in and playing around at home seems like a sweet idea.

There are even competitive classes for these now, cool

ID Bronco

I have seen them in action, quite impressive. I bought an electric Pitster for my son because it fit his frame better (and it was cheaper). I love electric bikes for kids because they can ride pretty much anywhere with no noise to cause a fuss. My son rides his in our circle and yard

Those are super cool looking. I'd love for you to buy 2 or 3 :)

The price tag seems pretty steep for a back yard toy to me. But we both know I'm a cheapskate.

We rode one of these around this summer, and it was fun. May not be as nimble as the oset, but the price makes it a lot easier to swallow. I guess it just depends on what your expectations are.

http://shop.pitsterpro.com/xj-eelectric.aspx

How big/small of a kid will these accommodate? What size bike are they equivalent to? I'm a long way from a dealer but very interested.

My buddy bought one for his kid last year. He tears it up on it. Edge is a dealer for them.

EDIT: Not sure if you'll be able to see it but here's a video of his kid on it:
https://www.facebook.com/noah.crovo/videos/10153236108564340/

I'm backward, so no facebook account. What is this option? Can anyone put a web link up for me? Thanks

There are no PW50's in my area used for sale and I have a small 6 year old that needs something until he can ride the xr 80

Tonkaman

There are several PW50 for sale around the Salt lake area if your up for a drive. (Including mine if your interested)

Looks like Oset makes various sizes for all kids ages. Look on YouTube for videos showing better perspective.

Pitster Pro makes a cool little electric bike similar to PW50 size. Deviant on here got one for his boy and it's pretty cool. It's certainly far more affordable

D

Deleted member 12904

I've been happy with this one. 4,8or 16 mph key switched speed control. No registration required and very forgiving to learn on. I don't remember how much it was but think $300 ish. For size reference my son is a very small 8 year old.

426E547B-EAEA-4351-A60B-F15E1486383C_zps0fz6qzuu.jpg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I was also impressed with deviants little bike. My 8yr old girls couldn't get enough of it. Very easy to ride and very quiet. I don't think it would compete with our gas engine bikes on a real ride. But for a beginner, or for around camp, or for back yard play, it would be a riot.

ID Bronco

There are several PW50 for sale around the Salt lake area if your up for a drive. (Including mine if your interested)

Looks like Oset makes various sizes for all kids ages. Look on YouTube for videos showing better perspective.

Pitster Pro makes a cool little electric bike similar to PW50 size. Deviant on here got one for his boy and it's pretty cool. It's certainly far more affordable

Let me know what you want for the 50 please

I've been happy with this one. 4,8or 16 mph key switched speed control. No registration required and very forgiving to learn on. I don't remember how much it was but think $300 ish. For size reference my son is a very small 8 year old.

View attachment 107544

That is helpful, my son is a small 6 year old so it would probably be great for his size for a year or two.

I was also impressed with deviants little bike. My 8yr old girls couldn't get enough of it. Very easy to ride and very quiet. I don't think it would compete with our gas engine bikes on a real ride. But for a beginner, or for around camp, or for back yard play, it would be a riot.

We have a few acres for him to ride on, while his brothers ride the bigger bikes. Thanks

D

Deleted member 12904

It seems the pitster pro bikes are sold out in Utah, anyone know of a place to get one?

The place in Utah is their headquarters. They could tell you if they have any dealers near you.

ID Bronco

The place in Utah is their headquarters. They could tell you if they have any dealers near you.

They tell me that they are sold out everywhere, then I reach a dealer in Pennsylvania who says they have one, but know nearly nothing about it. Sounds fishy. Anyone ever heard of TBolt USA?