Jeep XJ Water Leak

poorboyzdreamz

poorboyzdreamz
I'm throwing this out there in hopes that someone else has had this issue and give me a better sense of direction.
I have a 2000 Jeep XJ that pools water on the drivers floor board after heavy rains. It has also soaked the passenger side on a few occasions. It only happens when sitting not while driving. I have a light bar mount in the door jam that I have modified the door seal and siliconed (possibility #1). I did recently "partially" remove the top portion of the windshield rubber that doesn't sit perfectly flat now (possibility #2). I also have a open grommet in the fire wall on the DR side, but no visible water trails (possibility #3). Please if you have anything to share it would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

thenag

Not a lot of help but on our 99 XJ the rubber around the window is not really attached on the driver top. (when towing the xj on the trailer I can see it flapping around)

I don't believe we have a leak like you are talking about. It sits in the garage a lot and is not a daily driver, but I think I would know if it leaked even a little.

Nathan

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Have a person sit inside the jeep while another person sprays it down with a hose. Try to find the water trail.