Central Utah RME Trip; Little Sahara Sand Dunes... February?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Anyone interested in a Winter trip to Little Sahara? I'm thinking sometime in February when we have a decently sunny day, the sand should still be plenty wet & firm for 4x4 playing.

- For safety’s sake, Federal and State regulations require the use of safety flags within recreation area! Every vehicle MUST have a flag!

Who's game to play in the sand!? :D

Date and Time!- Saturday, Feb 18th

9 AM meet up at the Visitors Center / Office.

Greg

Admin
You all are welcome to bring moto's and SxS's but I'm not sure how much fun it will be hanging out with the 4x4 group... I think we'll be much less capable in terms of where we can go.

Speaking of less capable, for those bringing 4x4's it would be wise to bring all the recovery gear you have! :eek: We'll probably practice some real world sand recovery situations! I have some TRED recovery boards, a kinetic MasterPull recovery rope and a PullPal winch anchor.

Tonkaman

I'd love to see the pull pal in action. The few times I've really been nervous with the family has been because of sand, and I'm not convinced a pull pal would do the trick.

Greg

Admin
I'd love to see the pull pal in action. The few times I've really been nervous with the family has been because of sand, and I'm not convinced a pull pal would do the trick.

I hear ya, lets plan on playing with the PullPal and see what it'll do. I think in certain situations it may not be ideal... like trying to recover uphill, in the sand...??

DaveN

I'd love to go. Need to get more experience with sand recovery, and driving in it is a blast!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk