4th Annual Winter Ride

Cascadia

Undecided
I've already talked to a few guys about dates so that we didn't have pages of date discussion. For most of us January 12-15 works best. This year we will be camping in Warner valley. My condo was already booked so a few of us will be taking our trailers out. Should still be a good time as always. There should be plenty beds for everyone. I think we will try and do some night rides this year too so if you want in you should source a light. Post up if you're coming or have any questions.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am going to try and make it. The kids will be doing the WORCS race the weekend before in Mesquite then I will be leaving for Lake Havasu for some meetings and coming back to St. George on Wednesday. As it stands right now, I will plan on staying in St. George and joining the ride, unless something with work changes that.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
On a scale from 1 to 5MOH how would you guys say warner valley rates for technical riding?

Really want to go... decent rider but I'd be on a 600cc thumper and don't want to be 'that guy' if you know what I mean haha.

Cascadia

Undecided
There is some technical stuff but the majority of the stuff is wide open, whoops, sand, dunes, single track. But there is plenty technical if we want to find it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Greg, I have a spare bike you can borrow if your shoulder is feeling good enough

I really do appreciate the offer Stratton, but I have a feeling my dirt biking days are over.... :( Both shoulders have been giving me trouble and the torn rotator still causes me discomfort.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
On a scale from 1 to 5MOH how would you guys say warner valley rates for technical riding?

Really want to go... decent rider but I'd be on a 600cc thumper and don't want to be 'that guy' if you know what I mean haha.

The trails really aren't bad.. However, these guys all ride at a race pace. They don't take breaks, and they don't really wait. They are too competitive to take it easy or slow. It definitely is not an easy going ride.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The trails really aren't bad.. However, these guys all ride at a race pace. They don't take breaks, and they don't really wait. They are too competitive to take it easy or slow. It definitely is not an easy going ride.

Do you know when there will be a race on a trail ride?

Cascadia

Undecided
I don't think the Thursday will be a full day but I'm sure we will ride and maybe do a night ride. I might be doing the WORCS race the weekend before also.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I don't think the Thursday will be a full day but I'm sure we will ride and maybe do a night ride. I might be doing the WORCS race the weekend before also.

I will be there Thursday evening along with both my brothers Luke and Travis. Can't wait, Always a great time. Bummed out Greg won't be there. I'll be in Anaheim the weekend before, busy month..

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm coming at you in 2017. Not really. But I hope to get faster, faster than Stratton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk