what's with the latest version of ksl classifieds?

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Anyone else a bit annoyed with the latest "upgrade/update" to ksl classifieds? Trying to search for things is tiresome when you know the search results are not accurate.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I still use it sometimes. But I just as often will try and give something away rather than deal with ksl d-bags. Flake central.

- DAA

I had surprisingly good luck lately selling on there, but the last few days I have been looking for a few things to buy and the number of results just sucks compared to the previous version of ksl.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
The search function is annoying. You can't specify a price anymore to search under. It's a drop down box with

so searching between 1000 and 5000 is a big step...

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
The defaulting to "best match" after every single keyword search is killing me. I've been watching for a specific item that 50/50 is spelled wrong so I've got a few terms to check. I'll agree that its driving me nuts.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have also noticed a lack in number of ads when searching... and quite a few times I get ads that don't have my search word anywhere in the title or ad..
there are certain words or phrases I use to find a specific seller or ad, and often can't find it with the search. I've started to use the favorites function a lot more to keep track of certain sellers or ads.
I use the app exclusively.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
The defaulting to "best match" after every single keyword search is killing me. I've been watching for a specific item that 50/50 is spelled wrong so I've got a few terms to check. I'll agree that its driving me nuts.

Is "enlargement" really misspelled that often?

Cascadia

Undecided
I use ksl mobile but it's not the actual mobile version. You can search google for ksl mobile. It works just like it always has. Still searches the body of the ad and haven't had any issues.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I use ksl mobile but it's not the actual mobile version. You can search google for ksl mobile. It works just like it always has. Still searches the body of the ad and haven't had any issues.

I seem to be getting better results when searching on mobile vs the actual website

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Is "enlargement" really misspelled that often?

tumblr_o5viestOSG1skpj8qo1_500.gif

RogueJeepr

Here!
There's a scam going on where they try to get you to answer "yes" to a question, but in texting.
I've had a few of these texts.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Last edited: