Ford F250 Superduty

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
FOR SALE: Ford F250 Superduty

For Sale is my 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty. Super Cab Long bed.

Lower Price $6100
If you have an RME gear: $6000.
or best offer. :D

It books for $7,200 and I'll have it on KSL for a little more than RME price.
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3413102

Please PM me, call or text.
ate-oh-won 3-fore-7 sven-O-3-two

I've owned it for the past 7 years (since 105k miles) and it has been meticulous maintained.

(You don't need to read all this as I tend to overshare, but I keep very accurate records).:eek:

The previous owner was an older gentleman who lived in Price so it's lived half it's life in a drier climate.
Every repair or replaced part has been an upgraded part.
Regular Oil changes every 3k miles and air filter service every oil change.
I've only ever ran Castrol GTX high mileage Semi-Synthetic or Full-Synthetic along with a quart of Lucas Oil Stabilizer and usually mid grade gas.

212,000 miles. It runs great, the ONLY reason I'm selling it is I've replaced it with a crew cab so car seats fit better.
5.4L Triton V8.
Automatic Transmission.
Super Cab, Long bed XLT.
36 gallon Gas tank.
Tow Package with 4.10:1 axle gears.
AM/FM radio w/ cassette and CD.

The 5.4L motor is extremely reliable and I wouldn't hesitate to drive this truck cross country tomorrow.
New Battery in October.
AC recharged in August.
New Belt last fall.
Recently buffed headlight lenses, LED taillight bulbs.
Trans fluid flushed and changed at 165,000 miles.
Coolant flush last fall. Rough Country steering stabilizer.
New coils and plugs around 160,000 miles. (I believe they are Bosch Platinum or OEM Ford Platinum)
Changed the oil yesterday.
Running boards.
Rear sliding window.
I will include the brake controller.
Toolbox not included.

It's got a few minor details: a cracked windshield and power door lock motors that are lazy in the cold (but I have a set of brand new door actuators ready to go in).
But it's very clean and has no rust and it's in excellent shape for its age. The seats have no rips or tears and the adjustable lumbar support is very nice.

ILean FAB front light bar :thumbs: . With Mickey Thompson High Output Halogen offroad lights.

Grey Cloth interior, 60/40 folding rear bench and folding center seat in the front. seats 6 in belts.

Drilled and Slotted Rotors with ceramic towing pads up front and new rear rotors, pads and ebrake shoes and rear diff serviced in June as well.
Unit Bearings are lifetime warranty Moogs and I did them I believe 2 years ago.
New Ball Joints and Drag link and vacuum hubs serviced in October

New 285/75r16 tires (stock is 265/75r16) at the end of June. Just polished the factory 16" Alcoa aluminum wheels.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your interest. If you know anyone looking for a nice clean inexpensive truck, please send them my way.

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Big hippy
If this were a supercrew I'd be having a long heartfelt talk with She Who Balances The Checkbook.

But I suppose if it were a supercrew you wouldn't be selling. :D

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Sold. I probably should have put this on KSL and got it sold sooner but it seems the threshold for a people who want to trade a busted Mustang and a tattoo is about 7k so I didn't. But she gone now.