'95 F350 PSD crew, long bed, 5 speed

pELYgroso

'Merica
Hey guys, it's time to sell the ol' Ford. I've hung on to this for a year now without driving it and I just don't see myself needing it. I've held out because I know that if I ever want another one I'll never find it... (Got a '14 PSD) $8500 OBO for RME
here is the short version:
-'95 F350 7.3 PSD crew cab, long bed, 4x4
-287k miles, all stock, runs amazing
-5 speed manual shifts great
-leveling kit with 35" A/Ts 70% tread
-incredibly clean interior (tan)
-pretty decent exterior (black)
-I have most of the exterior pieces that are missing in the pics
Asking $8900 on ksl, $8500 for RME, OBO

Text Tyler 801-921-9849

KSL ad with more info/ pics:
http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3435695?ad_cid=1
20170103_172043.jpg
20170103_171239.jpg
20170103_171538.jpg

Last edited:

Coco

Growing up as a kid this was always my dream truck (but white). Still kinda is, wish I could make it happen.

So my uncles old truck haha. Same exact truck, but white, and auto. It looked beautiful! If you've been around the area long enough, I am sure you saw it around. He owns the Tire Factory Point S in AF, so it was always around the area.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I've loved this truck and body style since 1996 when my dad brought a white one home brand new. He still has it today and it runs great. It seriously pains me to sell this thing. It runs so strong. If I ever need to sell the '14, I'll kick myself for not keeping this '95!

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I've loved this truck and body style since 1996 when my dad brought a white one home brand new. He still has it today and it runs great. It seriously pains me to sell this thing. It runs so strong. If I ever need to sell the '14, I'll kick myself for not keeping this '95!

I'm going to kick you for selling it now instead of two years ago. You should change your mind and hang on to it for a bit so I can buy it from you later.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
287k miles... gez how long do these truck run for? I have been in the market for a bit and a lot of the ones I have looked at have what I thought was high mileage 250K++

Coco

They will go for quite a while if they are taken care of. A lot of people compare them to the Cummins as a million mile motor. Though I personally have never had any proof of it. IIRC, I sold my 02 7.3 when it had 275K on it, and bought it when it had 225K. They are great motors. I actually wish I never would have sold that truck. If it would have been a true 4 door, I think I would still have it to this day.

pELYgroso

'Merica
$8500. They guy was happy to pay it. For the condition of the truck, he said that it was the best deal on KSL. And the 5-speed helped as well. I had a handful of interested people.

Coco

Hey Tyler, when did you sell it? Pretty sure I saw it driving down AF State Street Tuesday night. Glad you got it sold, just wish I could have bought it.