JKU rubicon axles

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Add some beef to your JK or JKU non-rubicon! These are stronger than the front or rear axles in your non-rubicon model. 32 splines in rear. 30 spline inners in front and 32 spline outers in front. They come with electric lockers and the u-joints are bigger 1350 size.

I have a set of front and rear rubicon axles out of a 2013 rubicon. 40k miles on them, bone stock. 3.73 gears, but I have a set of 4.10s I would give you with them if you prefer. I could also hook you up on whatever gears you want for a great deal.

price lowered below 3400 for the set complete end to end

price lowered below3000 without the outer knuckles, unit bearings, and brakes. (Use your dana 30 outer knuckles and brakes. Unit bearings are 65 bucks on rock auto.)

I am looking to upgrade axles or I would keep them. They are still in my jeep and I daily drive it.

let me know if you have any questions. I might be willing to split them up. I would also consider partial trade.
price lowered below.

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
If I can't sell these whole I will pull the guts out of the front and put them in my tera housing and sell the stock housing.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I need to adjust the prices a little.

1900 for the front complete with steering and everything.

1700 for the front without knuckles and brakes.

1000 for the rear complete

900 for the rear minus brakes

I will sell separately.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
1500 bucks for the front axle minus unit bearings, outer knuckles and brakes.

includes steering.