Central Utah Moab this weekend?

Hey all, anyone going to be down in Moab this weekend and want to run a few trails? My rubicon is still stock so would probably be able to run Fins n' Things, Hell's Revenge, and other trails of similar difficulty with bypasses. Let me know!

DaveN

I would but this happens to be one of two weekends per year I have to work. Have fun!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Certain parts of Hells Revenge are going to be pretty sketchy this time of year, watch out for frost and snow in the shaded parts and if it's got either and it's on a hill, I'd avoid it. I was in Moab in December and while the day was beautiful and in the 50's, I found some frost on Tip Over Challenge and it made it impossible and very easy to roll on.

Tonkaman

Certain parts of Hells Revenge are going to be pretty sketchy this time of year, watch out for frost and snow in the shaded parts and if it's got either and it's on a hill, I'd avoid it. I was in Moab in December and while the day was beautiful and in the 50's, I found some frost on Tip Over Challenge and it made it impossible and very easy to roll on.

I learned this the hard way on a dirt bike.

THEY CALL IT SLICK ROCK FOR A REASON

Change of plans! Going to wheel in sand hollow instead. Weather will be much better in St. George than in Moab. Let me know if you are in the area and want to go run a trail or two.