Need some new Jeep seats--Where should I get them and what brand?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Looking at upgrading my interior in my "Jeep". Need something COMFY. Bonus if the seats are adjustable.

Who is a vendor for Mastercraft, Beard or ???? (whatever the cool kids are running these days)? Where can I take a gander and a "test sit" ?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have mastercraft Nomads in my buggy and they are pretty comfy. Come and check them out if you like.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
4wp on red wood has several in their waiting room to try out. I had a set of the $200 master crafts and they felt about the same as the same price Corbeaus.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
The scrambler has Mastercraft front and rear. I love them.

Joey's buggy has Corbeau and I like them too.

You are welcome to come by and sit in both. Along with seeing how they are mounted. :)

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Does Mastercraft make a reclining bucket? I keep toying with the idea of new seats but with a single cab truck I need something where I can get behind the seat.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I was less than impressed with my Corbeau XRS reclining seats, especially considering how much they cost. They were very stiff (borderline uncomfortable), then the bolster started coming apart less than 3 months after the install. I loved my Corbeau Baja Ultra SS suspension seats though, they were wide and comfy. If I were spending the money, I'd consider other brands before Corbeau, unfortunately... I hate to say that because I like supporting the local companies. :(

mbryson

Supporting Member
Does Mastercraft make a reclining bucket? I keep toying with the idea of new seats but with a single cab truck I need something where I can get behind the seat.

They do have some recliners but they're about $350 or so per. If I pay that much, I REALLY want to like them :D

mbryson

Supporting Member
Anyone try the corbeau Moabs for family weekend wheeler?

I like trying to support a local company but really haven't heard a lot of good about people buying their seats. (I did have them in my 2004 Dodge Ram and they worked fine in there for a year or so). Was wanting to go with a more reputable quality company

neagtea

Supporting Member
IMG_0188.JPGIMG_0187.JPGI have a brand new set of master crafts in the wider version.
You could sit in one or take it to your man cave and check fit.
They are not the nomads. They are the original ones. The nomads are their imported version that are intended to compete with the less expensive brands.
I paid like 710.00 for a pair to my door.
650.00 and they are yours.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have two brand new corbeau's. I believe they are the gts II. Paid over $700. $500 if you want them

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
View attachment 107933View attachment 107932I have a brand new set of master crafts in the wider version.
You could sit in one or take it to your man cave and check fit.
They are not the nomads. They are the original ones. The nomads are their imported version that are intended to compete with the less expensive brands.
I paid like 710.00 for a pair to my door.
650.00 and they are yours.

These look like mine. Worth every penny!