Truck or suburban needed

01XJ

We we in a major car accident last night in our Hyundai sonata the car is a total loss. I had to be cut out wife is sore but ok. I shattered my hand that was on the wheel but will survive. So we are going to move up to a 4dr truck or suburban. Not looking to spend more than 13k at most right now. Truck has to be 4dr to fit the kids. If you have something or see something let me know. P.S if your not a seatbelt wearer please wear it. Paramedics said if we did not have ours on we would be dead for sure, so instead of a call about your son is in a major accident they would be knocking on their door to tell them im dead.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Glad to hear you're OK and I am a BIG fan of seatbelts for reasons you mention

You shouldn't have any trouble locating a Suburban off of KSL for your budget. 4door truck will be a little more difficult but could be done as well. I think you'll get more vehicle for your $ buying a Suburban (less miles) than you will buying a pickup

Bart

You will get much more bang for the buck with a Suburban, especially if you can live with a half ton. The body styles changed in 2007, and I loved my 07. If you can find an 09 or newer they have some added features that are nice.