2004 limited slip case

Omgbecki

Hey guys. I had I Lean change out my case a while ago to install a locker and I've never been more miserable. Lol. I have a lunch box in the rear and hate it. I had one in the front but took that out so my girl could drive the jeep til we got a second car. Driveablity is fine but off-road I have lost more then gained compared to just have g the front so I'm trying to go back. Looking for a used rear trac lok. Thanks.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
What vehicle?
What model axle?
What axle shaft spline count?
What gear ratio?

A couple of those can be guessed if you're working on the TJ in your signature, but either way, more details are needed if you want help.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I have the stock Track-Lock out of my TJ. It was used with the stock 3.73 gears, so it's the low-ratio case. It's gotta be worth like $15.

Omgbecki

Hey Carl. Do you remember doing that swap on my TJ? I drove it out to your place. If I remember right you said we needed to change the case because the locker I had didn't work with the stock trac loc.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Hey Carl. Do you remember doing that swap on my TJ? I drove it out to your place. If I remember right you said we needed to change the case because the locker I had didn't work with the stock trac loc.

Vaguely. :) That sounds right, most lunchbox lockers are intended to go into an open carrier.

Omgbecki

I'd like to see about getting that case from you in the near future. You think it's going anywhere any time soon?