For Sale - Best Offer Land Rover Discovery 2-Excellent Condition $8400

Rcpears17

My Land Rover Discovery 2, is one of a kind. It is in excellent condition with only a very few cosmetic problems that are to be expected from an almost 20-year-old vehicle. The paint job is exquisite and has a fresh off the factory look to it. It has only 148000 miles on it, which is pretty good for its age. It has the rare center differential lock installed, a sturdy roof rack, a brush bar on the front, auxiliary lights for more visibility when going on trails at night, heavy duty tie rods for the rigors of off-roading, a 2in Old Man Emu Lift, and larger off roading tires.

The Disco 2 is an iconic piece of British machinery and can go anywhere you desire. As a general rule, these vehicles have a couple of problems. The head gaskets often blow and wreck the motor, the front driveshaft breaks and punches a hole in the transmission, and the shuttle-packs on the ABS system fail. These have all been fixed on this car! With a modern head gasket, this engine is good to go for the rest of its long life. An upgraded front driveshaft has been put on from Great Basin Rovers here in Utah, and it will also last for the lifetime of the vehicle. The shuttle packs were just replaced less than 100 miles ago, and as such, the traction control and hill descent control work flawlessly.

It recently went through a complete overhaul and had significant amounts of work done to take it to perfect condition. It also just passed safety and emissions less than a month ago. These services include:
-new water pump
-new radiator overflow bottle
-coolant flush
-adjusted steering box
-new track rod and drag link
-replacement master cylinder and brake booster
-brakes bled and flushed
-new shuttle packs
-wheels rotated and balanced

With all the modifications that have been done to the car and the service history, this is a bulletproof car to drive as is on and off the road, or a great starting point for a complete custom off roading machine. If you have any questions, feel free to call or text me(Rhys) at 385-439-8193, or email me at rcpears17@gmail.com. It is located in Layton, Utah.IMG_3227.jpgIMG_3226.jpgIMG_3213.jpgIMG_3212.jpgIMG_3211.jpg

If you want to see more pictures, take a look at the ksl ad at https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3494555