Body Shop Recommendation

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
The other day my dad (Bobn here on the forum) had an unfortunate run in with a deer in his Trooper. Initially it looked like mostly superficial damage, but once we cleared everything away we found that the lower core support is bent in by a couple of inches.

We're looking for a body shop that can just pull the core support back so it is more or less straight. We can handle everything else, we just don't have the equipment to do something that heavy. Anyone have a recommendation?

Here are photo's of what is bent:

32003490624_1d64e1b125_z.jpg

32003498544_cdafee5e3d_z.jpg

32465503940_6214f163e8_z.jpg

32465503320_7e1c0f40b3_z.jpg

32465502510_51b7ca12dc_z.jpg

RogueJeepr

Here!
If you make a small L-bracket and bolt it to where it's bent, using a large washer on the backside.
You can hook up a chain to a pole in a parking lot and roll it back in neutral till it straightens it out.
I've done my own body work like that when I got rearended in my old car.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
If you make a small L-bracket and bolt it to where it's bent, using a large washer on the backside.
You can hook up a chain to a pole in a parking lot and roll it back in neutral till it straightens it out.
I've done my own body work like that when I got rearended in my old car.

We've thought of that, and I guess thats an option.

RogueJeepr

Here!
It'll save ya some money.
May have to move it around side to side to get it all even and some hammering with tension on it you'll be good to go.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Those dang deer and a few elk have been all over the place lately, they love to come out to where the snow has melted off the grass along the roads to feed, glad he was okay.