prostitute Butte camping

rockmike

Hello redrock folks

Planning another trip down to your gorgeous area again.Thinking the week before EJS this year.

Im considering dry camping out at prostitute butte,I have a 26' high clearance toy hauler,its pulled by a 2wd dually.Y'all think the road into there will cause me to get stuck? I do plan on unloading the samurai and scouting(this will make it easier to haul the lighter trailer in)

How many camp spots do they have allowed there by the Butte?

Up here in Wa state we had a wicked winter! how was Moabs winter? did the roads up by the butte get all washed out?

Thankyou in advance for answering my questions,so looking forward to another stay in moab and some awesome food @Zaxs or anywhere else for that matter, never had a bad meal in moab other than that Eddie Mcstiffs I think the place was called,got my CC info stolen there from the waitress,etc,horrible experience from that place.

Thanks, Mike.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
There's some deepish sand along that route. 2wd ok if you know what you're doing, heavy trailer maybe ok if you know what you're doing, I dunno about 2wd pulling a trailer though. There are some likelier spots along the side of the way before you get out to Prostitute Butte that are almost as scenic, not sure how likely you are to find one open the week before EJS?

rockmike

Thanks for the reply,sure appreciate it.So anyone recall just how many designated spots there is at the Butte?