94 yj sahara

4x4phil

It has the 4.0 and 5 speed manual. It's almost dead stock. Hard top, doors. Sahara green. Paint is way faded. It has a mangled passenger front fender but I have a new one that'll come with the jeep. I've been using it as my daily driver and it runs very well for a jeep of that age. Even the rear defrost and wiper work. It came with factory air. It doesn't blow cold, but it'd be easy to adapt for onboard air. I have some Sahara green TJ flares with the marker lights that'll come with the jeep as well. It has 230,000 miles, but runs great and passed emission and inspection a few months ago. It needs a new windshield. It seems like one of the tie rods are wearing out. Stock lift and tires. In the back behind the seat it has a spot that locks your belonging and the rear seat folds down. You can haul a good amount of stuff. I planned on building it but got thrown a curve and have to sell. $2800 Please call for info. 801 244 6275 Phillip Text me here too. I'll send picsIMG_0334.JPGIMG_0332.JPGIMG_0327.JPG

Last edited: