• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I put some videos on IG
D5262885-0705-4BAF-B216-39B0BA602A49_zpsbvmscocj.jpeg

8076715D-8D8E-4C3F-A33F-07425353595D_zpsyh1e7svf.jpg

DaveN

I was late to meet the group but still had a blast with the fam!

aa0c60ba33f2c9fc8508b5caee261b5b.jpg
15dac02bca612d063dc27d51a062cec3.jpg
da7a4bf152d535ee25b567148dca082c.jpg
011e5f565cd157d367f62a2e9c28b906.jpg

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
So bummed I didn't make it out, looks like it was a good time. :(

I wish I could have made it out too...the bushing on the front lower control arms of the Ninja Turtle decided that KOH was their last draw and decided to leave the project to pursue their solo careers as dust in the wind...GAHHHHHHH

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yeah we were pretty lost without a fearless leader

Looks like you guys figured it out! :p It's been YEARS since I've been there and never in a 4x4, so I would have been just as lost as you all.

Yes and and next time we could do a "group use fee" that is a flat $65 (up to 40 people) and that way we don't have to pay $18 each vehicle.

OK, we'll plan on doing it again! Good to know about the Group Use fee, I had no idea!

I wish I could have made it out too...the bushing on the front lower control arms of the Ninja Turtle decided that KOH was their last draw and decided to leave the project to pursue their solo careers as dust in the wind...GAHHHHHHH

:rofl: Next time!

Yes! NAXJA used to do this annually and, while I couldn't make it this year, I found it to be one of our best runs.

Jared

Sounds good, we'll put it on the calendar!

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Big thanks to Tonkaman for letting me use his air-down tool and his compressor for airing everyone back up. The Titan did terrible at full street pressure but when I aired the MTR's down to 15 psi it made a night and day difference and I could actually climb the hills. (That I didn't hang my belly up on)

Also, 35's may clear on the street just fine, but they get some rub-love when cycling the suspension offroad lol. That's alright though, I'll have the Hummer for the next trip.

JPaul

I had a great time. Even though I tried really hard I managed to not break the Hummer. I also learned that my winch bumper makes a great shovel in the sand.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tonkaman

Looks like you guys figured it out! :p It's been YEARS since I've been there and never in a 4x4, so I would have been just as lost as you all.
!

I've been back there plenty of times in trucks so I was more than happy to lead everyone around.

My new truck is AMAZING in the sand! Even with stock tires this thing was walking around pretty easily. My only complaint was the traction control kept reducing RPMs to stop wheel spin. No matter how many traction control configurations I tried it didn't stop it. Anyone know how to turn that completely off?