Eastern Utah MOAB November 3rd-7th

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
So as many people on here know we lost our son in May to Menegitis. For His Birthday we wanted to do something fun and something he loved doing was jeeping. His Birthday is November 4th so we decided to head to Moab that weekend. I'd like to invite those that are interested in attending to please join us. Moab is always better in a group. I enjoy all trails from Pritchett on down. We are a jeeping family and I will have my wife and 3 kids with us Ages 10 girl, and 2 boys 8 and 5.
I have an exoed caged XJ locked front and rear with 44s and 4.88s and new to me short course Maxxis stickies.
Thanks,
The Boren Family.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'll try to make it, sounds like a great reason to head to Moab! I'd be in my JKU on 35's, not sure how I fell about Pritchett.... :rofl:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'll have to see if my boys are available and I have a fresher TBI 350 in my Jeep. Sounds like a good time to go. Would love to share in your event if we can. Hopefully we can bring 3 Bryson Jeeps (mbryson, cbryson (2012 2 dr Wrangler) and ebryson (1997 TJ)). We'd probably stick to milder trails. Poison Spiderish type being max difficulty?

bretto

Willytime
Wow I haven't logged into this forum FOREVER!
I have had hankering to get down to Moab and was thinking this fall would be a great time. Thought if check in here and see if there were any trips in the works.
I'd only be up to hitting the milder trails though, I'm running an all stock '51 M38. So if anyone would stoop to my level for a run or maybe 2, depending on how long I can even come down.
By all means though this is not my post, so don't worry about trying to please me.
Brett

kmboren

Just wanted to refresh this thread. Booked my hotel today. Staying at the Holiday Inn express. I'll be there from Thursday -Monday. Don't know or really care what trails we do. That can be decided depending on who shows up.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Myself and the fam will be there. Have Fri-Mon off but will likely head down Thurs night to get a full trail day on Friday.
I'm definitely doing Hell's. Other than that I'm wide open but can make some suggestions when we see who all is going.

kmboren

Not sure on trails yet. Like Nate said wait and see. But hells is on the list. Not really sure on who all is going to be there other me me and Nate. I will also be there until Monday. I am probably headed down Thursday Morning. Run a trail after we get there. Maybe a night run Thursday night.

N-Smooth

I'm not going if Davy is going.

Haha jaykay Davy, hope you guys can make it. Maybe talk that Troy guy into finishing his Toyota that I'm not sure actually exists...

bretto

Willytime
I'd to like to run Hells for sure. I'd most likely have to come down real early Saturday and leave after a Sunday run. Any interest in running Fins?

kmboren

Finns is always a fun trail. Maybe a good Sunday run. We most likely will hit church for at least First hour. Or run Hells then head over to Finns on Saturday. No reason we couldn't do both in one day.

N-Smooth

Roll call time! We need to plan the trails to fit vehicles and driver so let it be known if you are going to come out!

bretto

Willytime
I’m in.
Restored and stock M38 aka militarized CJ3a.
30”, open front/rear
I won’t beat on it but will run stuff up to Hell’s Revenge with bypasses. I guess that’s a 4 on the RR trail rating scale.