Upcoming Moab trip, Nov 15-18th

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thought I'd toss this out for the Invite, a few friends of mine are planning a trip to Moab the Weekend of November 15-18th. If anyone wants to join, you're more than welcome!

Usually we play the Trails by ear, but you can expect-

Pritchett, Helldorados, hopefully Hells Revenge and Rusty Nail. And whatever else we have time to do. Anyone want to join us?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by trd270
Anyone need a passenger :D I don't think my truck wil have a cab by then :D

top get you to moab I think we can all pitch in a sawzall blade or two!! make yourself a heacache bar cage and lets get it awn!! I am going to try to get there. My wife didn't make it to this last weekend's trip so she wants to go this time!!

Ryan

Of course I have a meeting Saturday night(grrrrrrrrr...). Are you thinkin' of leaving late afternoon Friday, or early Friday? I can't remember if Chris has school on Fridays or not. I might be up for heading down early Friday, I'd just have to head back Saturday around 2 or 3.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai

top get you to moab I think we can all pitch in a sawzall blade or two!! make yourself a heacache bar cage and lets get it awn!! I am going to try to get there. My wife didn't make it to this last weekend's trip so she wants to go this time!!

I'm game if you want to build the bar and tow me :D Ohh yeah I need a motor mount to :(

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by trd270

I'm game if you want to build the bar and tow me :D Ohh yeah I need a motor mount to :(

well I got some glue for the PVC rollcage I can build you....and I can tow you with the zuk but I dont think either of us would make it:D

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Ryan
Of course I have a meeting Saturday night(grrrrrrrrr...). Are you thinkin' of leaving late afternoon Friday, or early Friday? I can't remember if Chris has school on Fridays or not. I might be up for heading down early Friday, I'd just have to head back Saturday around 2 or 3.

Yeah, the third weekend in Nov, right? What meeting do you have? Can you ditch?

Chris said he could miss either Friday or Monday, but not both due to school. I am off Thursday-Tuesday, so I figured everyone can come whenever they can make it. If I have someone to wheel with, I want to leave Thursday eve and stay till Monday Night.

Ryan

Originally posted by Greg

Yeah, the third weekend in Nov, right? What meeting do you have? Can you ditch?

Chris said he could miss either Friday or Monday, but not both due to school. I am off Thursday-Tuesday, so I figured everyone can come whenever they can make it. If I have someone to wheel with, I want to leave Thursday eve and stay till Monday Night.

Cool. I might be up for leaving Thursday night, assuminig of course that I am able to go. I guess we can work it out when I pick you up in about 8 hours(most likely before you read this as well:D)

DToy

Got the new motor in the 'Runner yesterday! So I should be game. I'll probably go down late Friday or early Saturday and come back Sunday evening.

Greg

Admin
Darrell- PM'd ya.

Shane- Thats cool...... It sounds like the 15-18th isn't going to happen, we're planning on going down after Thanksgiving instead. I'm going to start a new Thread about that date......