Corner Canyon Directions

96ZJ

Can any one give me directions on how to get to Corner Canyon? Im trying to find a place close to home to go wheeling and some one mentioned this is a good place in the draper area.
Im also interested in joining a 4x4 club so if you know a good one that would let a stock jeep join, let me know!
Thanks

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
The way I always went was to take wasatch blvd going south turn left at the chevron, left at the blinking light, up through the neighborhood and it used to be the last street on the right I'm not certain it will still be the last street because it was three years ago since i've been up there due to all the NO TRESPASSING signs. There's another way through one of the other neighborhoods. Harder to describe but also illegal we all got tickets when we went that route.

96ZJ

Thats no good. Does any one know of any places in the Draper/Riverton area to go wheeling that is not illegal?

96ZJ

How do i get to little moab? Some one was tellin me to take redwood road to mile marker 7, but I dont know after that part.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
It's been a while since I was there, but I'll give it a shot. Take a right at mile post 7, follow dirt road. Little moab is off to the right of the main dirt road. It is near the "nutty putty cave" so if you can find directions to that you can find little moab.

grinch

inner city redneck
Little Moab is a play area. You dont have to commit to anything. It is a good place for stockers and built rigs. Turn right at mile marker 7 go down the dirt road a couple of miles(ive never actually gotten the milage reading so im not sure the exact distance) You will go around a bigger bend in the road that goes around some sand stone cliffs on the left hand side of the road. Right after that is an area you can pull off the road and untrailor your rig if you have one of those set ups. if not keep driving down the dirt road you turned off. after about a 1/2 mile or so you will see a bunch of sand stone rocks and hills. YOU ARE THERE. Have fun and please dont be one of those jackasses that leaves all the garbidge and stuff there. I have had to take out a couple of garbadge bags of stuff the last few times i was out there. Rock Hoppers is a local salt lake club that has a few stockers in it and some really extreme rigs. They get involved in trail clean ups and staying active in keeping land usage open. If you want the info to check out this club E-mail me at JEEPIN801@aol.com I will dig up the goods.