Trail on Sunday the 10th

P

pokeyYJ

Anybody intersted in doing a trail this Sunday. Nothing to extreme or can't make it. This is not for certain but if you want to go lets hear it. Any ideas where?

P

pokeyYJ

How about we go putt around out at Little Moab to see what its like.

P

pokeyYJ

Any ideas about were we should go then because it looks like it is going to be crappy weather.

P

pokeyYJ

Anybody have ideas about were to go? Some mud is o.k. lokts of fun really o.k.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Demon Jeep, I'm going to try to make it out to Rattlesnake on Saturday. A friend from work wants to go check it out in his built yota.

Last edited:

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by demon jeep
Ya we can try for sat.

Hows the xj got it all tubed up yet:D

I havn't had time to do anything to it yet, I work too much. Do you know anyone with a wrecked XJ that I could get a door from?

demon jeep

Banned
I think I might if she has not got rid of the jeep. It got hit in thr rear and the front is all ok. Or one of the recking yards down here have one I do remeber seeing one about the same color as yours.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
What time on Saturday will you guys be heading out there? I will be out on a Cruiser Club run but would love to check it out in the afternoon.... Where does one find the Rattlesnake trailhead?:confused:

P

pokeyYJ

Saturday is bad for me and Moabrat98, we gotta work, but if you guys want to go back out on Sunday feel free.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by demon jeep
I think I might if she has not got rid of the jeep. It got hit in thr rear and the front is all ok. Or one of the recking yards down here have one I do remeber seeing one about the same color as yours.

to be more specific I need the rear drivers side door with electric widow and lock if possible. I'll call you later about Rattlesnake on Saturday.

ewander

I know a guy that has a couple cherokee's for parts, or anything...one is just missing the transmission, which he took apart, but never had time to put back together...If I wasn't in Price right now, I could get you his number. I will fine it.