Any wheeling 11/16 or 11/17?

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Hey Wayne...I saw the pics of your roll. That sucks man. What's the latest? You still drivin' it or is it already tubed out?

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by Mike_Lib
Hey Wayne...I saw the pics of your roll. That sucks man. What's the latest? You still drivin' it or is it already tubed out?

I straightened out as much as I could, now I just need some glass and I'll be good to go.:cool: By looking at it you wouldn't know that it went all the way over.

xjc

I give up :(
Where's rattle snake?

I need some wheelin this weekend, if someone out there doesn't mind a stranger coming along. Also, If someone wants to hit some snow up monte cristo or something like that let me know.

I'm not the best equipped guy around, xj, 2.5"lift, locked rear, 31's. decent driver and a good spotter. If you don't mind someone tagging along let me know

612-9568 my name is Marc

Last edited:

xjc

I give up :(
Wana go?

lets do it. I love snow wheelin but I won't go alone (Stuck and alone sucks) and My brother spencurai isn't available.

If there is something down your way that would be fine, There are two places that might be good here up north, Monte Cristo and Willard peak.

Mote cristo is a little ify on amount of snow but it will have some.

Willard peek goes from 4 to 9.5 thousand feet so you can bet there will be something interesting somewhere. The problem with this trail is that all of the fun little side roads have been closed.

Maybe Famington Peak would be the best way to go. That one also goes up pretty high and might still be open up to the top, Maybe someone else would know.

If anyone is interested in anything call me at 612-9568 my name is Marc. If my wife answers, tell her youre an old freind:) :p

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I've never wheeled any of those areas your speaking of. I am not sure of the snow levels here. Maybe farmington would be the one to do. Where to meet and when?

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by xjc
Where's rattle snake?

I need some wheelin this weekend, if someone out there doesn't mind a stranger coming along. Also, If someone wants to hit some snow up monte cristo or something like that let me know.

I'm not the best equipped guy around, xj, 2.5"lift, locked rear, 31's. decent driver and a good spotter. If you don't mind someone tagging along let me know

612-9568 my name is Marc

Rattlesnake is out by 5 mile pass recreation area. If you want to come with your welcome. It's just me and a guy from Bountiful going out there so far. We're meeting at the 7-eleven off I-15 and Bangerter at 10:00.