4 Seater buggy pics

hilltj

Here's Mount Logan's latest buggy, it's been in the works for awhile now and I've posted build pics for it before, but it is amazing to see as a finished product! The beauty is in the details, check out the pics:

Click here for the full album

200410%20125.jpg

200410%20116.jpg

200410%20117.jpg

200410%20118.jpg

200410%20126.jpg

-Al Hill

Kyle

GO Jr.
That thing looks sweet guys........BLING BLING
thats what im talkin about. Keep up the good work guys.
Kyle

John, pm me your Email adress for those pics of you and Jhonny G

Caleb

I dont like most four seater buggies (including Dan Dibbles from PBB that everyone thinks is badass) but I must say that thing is absolutely amazing...I'd gladly drive something like that around...that thing thats so great about it, is even though its a four seater its not bulky in the least bit (like most four seaters are):cool:

hilltj

jpest said:
Looks like what I'm saving my pennies for.
Yeah, I'm with Shawn, what does it cost to build a Luxurious ride like that? :D

Not sure, I'll ask and see if they'll tell me when they get back from SEMA.

Hickey said:
"Luxo-Buggy"
Damn. I got wood. :eek:
Is the dash covered in leather?!?!

I believe it's vinyled, if you look close, all the side panels are vinyled in gray as well. I like that term - "Luxo-Buggy"
:D

-Al

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Those axles are cool. They look like the pinnion would be pointing at the ground. How do they do that????? I know they aren't but they look like they would be.

hilltj

Cody said:
Whats the WB on that thing? I really like it.

Cody

If I remember right, it's ~104"... I'll double check next time I talk to them.

Pictures don't really do it justice, the paint looks black, but when you look close or in the right light, it's a red metallic flake... just beautiful. *yeah, I'm jealous*

-Al

J Kimmel

Supergper said:
I dont like most four seater buggies (including Dan Dibbles from PBB that everyone thinks is badass) but I must say that thing is absolutely amazing...I'd gladly drive something like that around...that thing thats so great about it, is even though its a four seater its not bulky in the least bit (like most four seaters are):cool:

I couldn't agree more, most four seaters seem to come out huge with 120" wheelbases and look really cumbersome.

Man that one is really clean!