theres a new beadlock out

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
yep, they got a nice lil review in the Mar05 Petersens... I kind of dig the idea but I think I'll stick to regular beadlocks...

you have to drill a second valve hole... They seem to work pretty good though, and no DOT issues! plus you can use them as runflats I guess.

how much are they? I closed the window early... :(

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
Tacoma said:
yep, they got a nice lil review in the Mar05 Petersens... :(

i saw those too..... look sort of cool but it looks like it would be a pain to mount/dismount but thats because i am a rookie :rofl:

do you have any idea what they run for price?

Caleb

fullsizeyota said:
i saw those too..... look sort of cool but it looks like it would be a pain to mount/dismount but thats because i am a rookie :rofl:

do you have any idea what they run for price?

these are actually pretty old, they have been around for years...they used to be in the $300 a piece range, I think they are now about $200 a piece...I'd rather have a real beadlock...

chans

I called around on them and most distributors don't carry them because of the price. Dealer cost is at least 200.00 each.

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
Supergper said:
these are actually pretty old, they have been around for years...they used to be in the $300 a piece range, I think they are now about $200 a piece...I'd rather have a real beadlock...

it seems pretty primitive and usually primitive means cheap..

i am with you, i would rather have the "real" bead locks