Some GOOD winter wheeling

Box Rocket

bored
Just wondering what everyone does for snow runs during the winter. I'm sure there are plenty of people that give their rigs a much needed break through the winter months and tackle new mods or repairs.

I personally don't get into anything extreme (except for that stupid run up Cat Canyon with 10" of snow):eek: during the winter but some laid back snow runs can be a good time.

So where does everyone go? Our club takes a run up Skyline Drive in Bountiful early in January just to see how close to the top we can get. If we felt like digging a lot I'm sure we could make it every time but the closest we've been is about 50 yards from the fork that goes over to Farmington.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Adam, I need a nice user pict like that one...but hten I'll have to wash my cruiser... I'll hit you up offline...

BTW Sounds like there is some extreme snow wheelin' up in the Kamas area...we might be going next Saturady 12/28 join us!:D

Box Rocket

bored
oh yeah. I don't think I can get away next weekend. Got a ton of family in town for the holiday. If you guys head out to Kamas, let me know how it goes. Ryan's got a cabin up there in Oakley I think and we've been talking about doing some wheeling up there next spring with the club. If it's cool in the snow we might try to swing a good snow trip and maybe make it an overnighter at Ryan's cabin. Could be cool. Have fun!!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm not sure you a** would make a good user picture for me...:p
I like to think I'm far better looking than that...

BTW-you know I've loved your cruiser since the first time I met it...my heart will never end its love for your cruiser!:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by WasatchCruiser
oh yeah. I don't think I can get away next weekend. Got a ton of family in town for the holiday. If you guys head out to Kamas, let me know how it goes. Ryan's got a cabin up there in Oakley I think and we've been talking about doing some wheeling up there next spring with the club. If it's cool in the snow we might try to swing a good snow trip and maybe make it an overnighter at Ryan's cabin. Could be cool. Have fun!!!

Sounds awesome, I'll let you know how it goes, if I go. A trip up to the Captains cabin in the spring would be super cool.