so seriosly who's up for delta this saturday?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I'll be in the rancher motel passed out in the morning. Sounds like a good meeting place to me. anyone have any good directions to the trail heads?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
If you got a GPS, the coords for Cat Canyon are posted in the GPS forum. If not call me and I can give you some directions to the trailhead.:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Bout' two hours Southwest of SLC... go to Santaquin, head west through Eureka... and stay on it til' you hit up Delta. Its another 45mins to the Cat Trailhead and if your towing plan on 3-4 hours each way because of narrow roads.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
are the trailheads marked well at all?
So highway 6 is better than I-15 all the way across?
search delta in the rockcrawling trips.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Floppy Hat

No.

ditto. unless you have a guide that has been there or a local delta crawler....you will not find these places with any ease. I suggest desert mountain, that place rox!!!

sukaB

Banned
Yah Blacky crapped a computer and the TJ needs final touches and the auto show is tomorrow and we got free tickets for tons o dudes. just call me....

New t-case? uuuhhh ooohhh how much and what type and where'd it come from and who built it.....
I'm taking whitey out on monday or sunday maybe Delta............
anyone want to go some where one day....

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by sukaB
Yah Blacky crapped a computer and the TJ needs final touches and the auto show is tomorrow and we got free tickets for tons o dudes. just call me....

New t-case? uuuhhh ooohhh how much and what type and where'd it come from and who built it.....
I'm taking whitey out on monday or sunday maybe Delta............
anyone want to go some where one day....

Its a Samurai 4.16:1, it cost $400, It came from Vonski's Sami which means it was 'built' by Rocky-Road Outfitters about 2 years ago. Yeah for hand me downs!
Apperantly some of us are going to Rattlesnake on Monday, you should come along.