Rattlesnake on the 20th?

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
out by 5 mile pass area near cedar fort. I would rate it an overall 3-4 the obstacles can be as hard as you like, depending on the line, but most(maybe all) have bypasses.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
west of the town of lehi where highway 73 and redwood road meet. Highway 73 is the "main street" through lehi. Let me know if I need to explain it better.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by MR.CJ-7
west of the town of lehi where highway 73 and redwood road meet. Highway 73 is the "main street" through lehi. Let me know if I need to explain it better.
Nope, thats perfect. 10 am. I'll start trying to round up some more people.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Just as a point of interest, it looks like Brian Hawthorn, the Executive Director of the Utah Shared Access Alliance (USA-All), will be coming along with me. He's never been rockcrawling (He's a dirtbike man) so everyone whos coming needs to be on their very best behavior!:rolleyes: Elsewise you're going to have to stand in the corner wearing a pointy hat!

ewander

I ran rattlesnake today....looked like the upper "optional" ledges were pretty dug out.....

Over all great trail, for a short trip. I may join you guys on Monday, just cause I don't have anything else to do.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
OK it sounds like we have a group! I will be at the crossroads on the southeast corner, there is a dirt parking area there. I'll probably hang out there until about 10:15 then head for the trail head I will have my maroon CJ, it may be tow or I may just drive it out--haven't decided yet.

sukaB

Banned
I have to get a computer flashed in the morning but i would like to run..
Don't think i'll make it by 10 though....
11 maybe
I'm sure i can find it if i follow the tracks...