d44 F&R 4.88 gears

Suspension-

custom built nth degree/ re long arm

Wheels and Tires-

stock rims 315 16 goodyear mtrs

Winch-

9.5 ti

Favorite Trails-Fordyce!!

Other-full cage, suspension seats, 5 point harness', york/kilby OBA, yankee train horn, custom fuel cell, flat fender one piece hood

how do I resize pics to attach?? says they are too large

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Bud

'98 ZJ
you must use the photo editor program on your computer. If you don't have one I think you can get it from Kodak for free. Then use the edit button once there to resize the picture, which has to be below 500 x 400 mpxls...

kyojin

Looks really good. How much did you stretch it? What is your wheelbase at now? I am going to be stretching mine this summer. What kind of things did you do? Any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks

pkrfctr

i stretched mine 6". i cut the frame at the top of the spring perch and box tubed itback from there. I've been running the last two years with the stock tank dropped in the floor behind the front seats, but am currently having a custom cell made that will go behind the rear seats. I Need the rear seat back. Then you just need to lengthen all the wires anh hoses running to the back. If you have any specific question just ask
Tim

kyojin

Are you up near Orem/Pleasant Grove much? I would like to take a look at it to get an idea of how everything was done.

kyojin

I relocated my tank today. Took about an hour and a half. Just gotta make a nice box for it now. Pretty simple, economical(free), and frees up space for my stretch project.

kyojin

I just put it behind the front seats for now. I'm going to build a box for it sometime soon. Later down the road I may get a fuel cell so I can get my rear seat back. For now I don't take any passengers except my wife so its fine. The stretch should be happening sometime next week. I am really excited about it.