It's Alive!!!!

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Hey yall the Zukfoot is back in action. Well not legally yet. But maybe tomorrow. Im up for a little wheelin sometime, maybe sunday??? I don't care where. I got to take it easy on it for awile. Got to get the feel for it again. If anyone is up for sunday let me know. Zuk people Im looking at your direction. Also any Zuk people in the salt lake area wana chilli Tomorrrow or sunday let me know. I'll come hang with ya.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
come to the convention tomorrow. I am hanging for about a half hour then heading out to the desert for some shooting fun.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Are you looking for just anyone to wheel with or is it beneath you to wheel with someone that drives somthing other than a suzuki?

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
he he Im up for anyone. I like talkin to other zuk people because of the intrest. One thing I like about my family is that we all have something different. My uncle has a CJ-7, My cousin has a Wrangler, A friend of the family has a Bronco and I have the zuk. Im always up for meeting new people. Hope to see some people at the thingy tomorrow.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
he he Im up for anyone. I like talkin to other zuk people because of the intrest. One thing I like about my family is that we all have something different. My uncle has a CJ-7, My cousin has a Wrangler, A friend of the family has a Bronco and I have the zuk. Im always up for meeting new people. Hope to see some people at the thingy tomorrow.

Cool I actually own a 93 samuri but I have never wheeled it because It is bone stock and my Jeep is built. I have always thought that the more diference between the rigs on a ride the more interesting it is.