Mowabb: Feb 22-24

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
Just cause you can't keep up! That and you drink like a cheep date. :D :D :D

Keeping up with you? :D I think that I was the leader all the time in Moab and you were the one having problems :D:D:D Taco power! JK dude

As for the cheap date, I think that it was you that had one......i remember hot tub.....pool.....but we won't go into details about that one :D:D:D

Last edited:

Ryan

I'll help you make it to Moab Parker.

I'm a nice enough guy that I would be willing to trade you my nice, sleek, sticky 35" Boggers for your ballon-like, oversized, 1500 lb. 39.5's.

Gauranteed to reduce the chances of breaking, and your chances of making it to Moab.:D

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I'll be down there with some stalkie friends doing some hiking and mountain biking, but I'm up for some light play! :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by RedRockXJ

Keeping up with you? :D I think that I was the leader all the time in Moab and you were the one having problems :D:D:D Taco power! JK dude

As for the cheap date, I think that it was you that had one......i remember hot tub.....pool.....but we won't go into details about that one :D:D:D

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We all make mistakes.

Ross is going so you should get the Taco and get Jud's YJ runnin' and come down.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We all make mistakes.

Ross is going so you should get the Taco and get Jud's YJ runnin' and come down.

I doubt that I could get the Tacoma, but we are gonna get the YJ going in the next day or two, so might be able to do that. We'll see. :D

Parker

Originally posted by Ryan
I'll help you make it to Moab Parker.

I'm a nice enough guy that I would be willing to trade you my nice, sleek, sticky 35" Boggers for your ballon-like, oversized, 1500 lb. 39.5's.

Gauranteed to reduce the chances of breaking, and your chances of making it to Moab.:D

You'd do that for me??? :p :p What a nice guy!! :D

Parker

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this weekend. :( I have to rebuild my motor it's making a horrible noise from this last weekend. I'm going to try make it to Farmington in a month so I have lots to do.

Take some pics though... and try and hook up with the Mepco crew... they'll be there this weekend.