Escalante National Monument (next rant)

Clutch

I was listening to Doug Wright (KSL) this morn. Sen. Orin Hatch was talking about the coal and oil reserves in the ENM. He said we could be one of the richest states in the union if we could tap the ressources there and in Vernal, Sanpete, Savier county's. You gotta think some of the enviro wacko's have gotta to be re-thinkin' their positions when fuel is 3.00 bucks a gallon!!
Can you imagine getting a tax check BACK from the government?? Like AK.
Both Orin and Bob Bennett need to stay elected to get the release of the
Kaiparowits plateau.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
You know I agree with that.

The greenie weenies don't want coal power because it pollutes...
they don't want hydro because it kills fish...
they don't want wind cause it kills birds....
they don't want solar cause it messes up their view...
they don't want nuke cause it leaves waste...

So exactly how do they think we will get our power? They want us to all live in the stone age....depopulate and return to farming and shooting game with bows and arrows, oh, wait, scratch that. Vegetarianism only. They conveniently forget that diseaseand plague will return without technology.

Dealing with smoke, dead fish, barrels of radioactive crap is a small price to pay for what power gives us. I wish the greens would all shoot themselves in the head for me.

EZ

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Clutch said:
You gotta think some of the enviro wacko's have gotta to be re-thinkin' their positions when fuel is 3.00 bucks a gallon!!

Wrong! Have you ever read Al Gore's book? They want gas prices so high that it forces most people to give up commuting/recreating/etc.... When you hear them talk about zero emmissins ultra light weight personal transportation this is what they are really talking about:
8101b.jpg

:D

ace

Parts Collector
OCNORB said:
Wrong! Have you ever read Al Gore's book? They want gas prices so high that it forces most people to give up commuting/recreating/etc.... When you hear them talk about zero emmissins ultra light weight personal transportation this is what they are really talking about:
8101b.jpg

:D

Yup. You hear them all the time on NPR. Expensive gas is the tool they want to use to force us from our independant, unregulated, and non authoritarian lifesyle.

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
it frustraites me so bad i swear i am gonna snap! :mad2:

all these tree huggers want, yes WANT high fuel prices so we can be like europe, pay 6 dollars per liter of gas, never fill our tanks and rely on mass transite and basically become more socialized......... :mad2:

anybody that tells me how much i am gonna make or can't make per year can go strait to HELL!!!

i am a younger guy, but dont you dare tell me how much i can or cant make in a year, or what kind of truck i can or can't drive... seriously pisses me off...
socializm only appeals to the lazy.

oh ya and do you see those tree huggin hippies drivin their cute little homo-pride cars?? their cars use fossil fuels just like EVERYONE ELSE!! hipocrites... if they love the enviroment as much as they claim, they would wear moccisins and WALK!