See ya'll in St. George...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Well, it's 3:00 a.m. and we're knocking out the last few things on Carl's rig. It goes in for exhaust 5 hours from now, then we'll be basically done. The newly painted hood and grill are coming back tomorrow for installation and the elec. lockers need to be wired. Other than that, we're basically there. Damn! We may have even left enough time to clean the shop. :D

BTW, Carl and I won't be in the shop for the 13th, 14th, and 15th. We will have someone here catching up on some tax and paperwork stuff, but I wouldn't expect them to be much help with parts and such, so feel free to leave a message and we'll get back to ya on either Sunday or early Monday.

See ya guys down there!

Last edited:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Hmmm, strange stuff. I don't know how I managed to do that. Oh well, I just deleted it.

BTW, here's a better pic of the rig...

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Vonski
Hmmm, strange stuff. I don't know how I managed to do that. Oh well, I just deleted it.

BTW, here's a better pic of the rig...

Ummmmm, it looks like it moved there under it's own power!......I think the parts will be delivered around 11:30 or so you said? NICE!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Looks Sweeeeet! I can't wait to see it in action as you guys take the bacon! Good Job! Best of Luck to ya' and I hope to see you down there....:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Hey, Great job guys!!!!

Had the pleasure of meeting Karl this afternoon when I stopped by to see the buggy. Unfortunately, it was out at the muffler shop!!!!

I guess I'll have to wait for tech inspection to check it out!!!!

Good Luck!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
Sweet stuf! It has my approval.:D

Mine too then!...:D

Actually Carl and Vonski let me ride shotgun in it for a couple hundred feet....cool!:D The thing is amazing, and even more amazing is the time frame they did it in. ;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI

Which was???

Well lets put it this way... less than a month ago it was nothing more than the chassis, no engine, suspension, nothin'

And before 12:00 today it didn't even have exhaust...:D

Today they spent working their butts off on all the little stuff, wiring, stickers, winch mount etc... They did an awesome job and it will pay off for them...:D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was there till a little after midnight last night and left tonight around 10:30 and the RL boys hadn't slept in 2 days. The thing is a machine and it doesn't look like too many major bugs need to be worked out.

Wish I could be there to see the comp. I have to work to pay for my rig :( .

Cody

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Looks great, unfortunately that is the first I have seen it. I looked for you guys down there, but that was after you broke. How did it work up until things broke? I know how it is having things break and leaving you screwed for the rest of the day.:( Hopefuly that was the only bug you have to work out.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by Andy
Looks great, unfortunately that is the first I have seen it. I looked for you guys down there, but that was after you broke. How did it work up until things broke? I know how it is having things break and leaving you screwed for the rest of the day.:( Hopefuly that was the only bug you have to work out.

It worked great, as far as I can tell from 1 1/3 obstacles. :) I really wanted more time to see how it'd do, but that'll come later.

Anyone got a spare TH350 housing laying around? :D

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by I Lean

It worked great, as far as I can tell from 1 1/3 obstacles. :) I really wanted more time to see how it'd do, but that'll come later.

Anyone got a spare TH350 housing laying around? :D

I do, but it's not a 4wd case. Your welcome to it if you want it.