little moab

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
I think I am heading out tomorrow. I have probably about 6 with me.
I think I am leaving highland at noon.
Do you guys want to meet somewhere and lead the convoy out. Never been there and dont know how to get there.

Brent

another nobody
well, it looks like the wife probably won't be working, so she can take care of the kids, or two of them, but there is still a slim chance she has to. I'll know later,

noon sounds good for me, let it warm up a little, we could meet at the light out there on redwood & the road from lehi, used to be a stop sign.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Well, a bunch of us are heading down to the dunes....so if you guys get bored with Little Moab, come down there. We should be playing around there all day. Just watch for the Tacoma, a white FJ-62 (tow rig) and a big orange FJ-40, along with a big black YJ with 4 angry squirrels in it. :D:D:D

Brent

another nobody
dunes are to far, and I'm leaving at noon, cuts the day in half there :D wife gave permission if I take rick allong, so rick is skiing today, and the ramcharger is having troubles :mad:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I'm in now. hey shawn cruise (no pun) out after work. I'll be there for a few hours. Gotta get planty of poser shots :D
If someone wants to call me and help me got hooked up with the crew then call me 955-7914

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
Well didnt quite make it to little moab, me and 4 other guys headed up hogs hollow above highland
and alpine. How was it out in little moab? Maybe I will make it out next week.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
It was good. Me and brent showed up about the same time. I went ahaid and he followed off the trailer. He wen't up the northh side climb and broke his ARB input fitting on rear axle. Well that was his first obstical :D Jeeps:rolleyes: but with some good spotting from me we played quite a bit. at the end of the day he toasted a 44joint by being gas happy. I didn't break but came REALLY close to tipping once and close about 4 times on one obstical. We both tried out our sliders quite a bit there. He skuffed his paint :D i think he cried later. :eek: I'll have pix in a few days.
There was one other cheroke thats off this board but I din't get to talk to him much. Did you wheel much? I saw you once when I was trying to climb that wall/ledge rock twards the end of the day but thats about it.

Brent

another nobody
I cried over the axle and fuel pump, but not the paint :( some wd40 cured the noisy distributor, but I had to put a new fuel pump in and am putting off the install of the new axle shaft, hopefully I'll have the arb fixed and worked out so it won't happen again tonight.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
isn't the sock thing a filter? Why would that cause it not to work? hope to have pix tomorow. Now I have seen the fun side I wanna go again. Hey brent, what do you think the odds are that I can get the poser shot where I lifted my pass front tire like 2 feet into the air at the end of the day? I lifted about 4 other times in the same spot but not that far. suck if i flopped it trying to poser :D specially over backwards....:eek:

Brent

another nobody
I can line you up for a roll any time you want to :D just have the camera girl ready...

pulled the axle out yesterday, I also took out the hub and ball joints, $20 dollar joint messed up a inner axle $160, outer axle $100, balljoints $40, and a hub, warranty I hope. note: axle prices are the replacment ones.