Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Let's see some pics of your tow rig! :D

I'll start. Here's mine... not as clean anymore. :eek:

herzog-towrig.jpg

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
ok, here it is. The gay pinstripes are going, and the running boards later too. They're ok, I just dont' like them. Also getting CUCV bumpers front and rear with the tow shackles. And I'm blacking out the grill soon too.

The Suburban is MBryson's old one, with Bryson's old rims, I guess. They look good! But I'm not uh... gonna do much towing with that until a few things get.... fixed. :rofl: I'll get a pic of it.

Attachments

• TRUCK1.jpg
    TRUCK1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 113

bigtruck

Heres Mine 1976 k20 454 lifted 35s:greg:

Attachments

• bigtruck1.JPG
    bigtruck1.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 57
  • bigtruck.JPG
    bigtruck.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 62

Meat_

Banned
Here's a few I found right off.... I don't really have any that show the pull truck good with it hooked up to the Blazer

Attachments

• PC100005.JPG
    PC100005.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 09-23-05_1735.jpg
    09-23-05_1735.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0070.JPG
    PICT0070.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 76

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I believe cruiseroutfit has a good pic or two of my tow rig, along with Bryson's tow rig. Kurt?

cruiseroutfit said:
Nice Unimog... who built the exo-cage?

You ought to know, Kurt. Some fine bunch of 'cruiseroutfitters' engineers! I finally got around to testing it last year in the mojave desert. Tipped over on a boulder and crunched one of the front fenders. The cage did it's job.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Unimog said:
You ought to know, Kurt. Some fine bunch of 'cruiseroutfitters' engineers! I finally got around to testing it last year in the mojave desert. Tipped over on a boulder and crunched one of the front fenders. The cage did it's job.

I was 99.5% sure that was you & the yellow Mog. Good to see you in these parts. :cool: That is one SWEET Mog :cool: