Join the Utah 4WD Assocation at a discounted rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Now registered members of Rocky Mountain Extreme can join the Utah 4WD Assocation for only $10 a year! We qualify for the club discount, so please take advantage of this deal!

Join the U4WDA!

Select 'Individual Membership (Utah club member) — $10' then from the pull down list, choose RME as the 'Club Affiliation'.

If you're wondering why you should join the U4WDA, here's a few good reasons.-

• The U4WDA fights to keep the trails opened that you wheel!
  • The U4WDA has helped rewrite Utah laws, making it legal to drive your modified 4x4 on the street!
  • The U4WDA promotes education & awareness about offroading.
  • The U4WDA needs your support! Without you, there would be no U4WDA.
  • The $10 cost to join is 1/4th of what it costs to fill your tank with gas.
  • Joining the U4WDA will also get you a membership with the Blue Ribbon Coalition, as well as the Utah Shared Access Alliance (USA-All).
  • A U4WDA membership will get you discounts at a number of local businesses.
  • The U4WDA needs people to assist with running the organization.
  • The U4WDA published a very nice quarterly magazine.

Help support the U4WDA, especially if you enjoy recreating offroad. We need to fight to keep what trails we have and there's no better way than joining an orginized group with a established reputation to represent the 4x4 community. If you had a membership in the past, please renew. I just renewed mine tonight and I'm looking forward to the benefits.

Join the U4WDA!

Select 'Individual Membership (Utah club member) — $10' then from the pull down list, choose RME as the 'Club Affiliation'.

Thanks!

- Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.