TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
The Annual Jeep Show will be held April 8, 2006 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
It will be held at TeraFlex PLUS- 5241 s 300 w. If you wish to enter your Jeep stop in and fill out a registration form ($15 due day of show). Since space is limited entrance is on a first come first serve basis. It is already starting to fill up so Hurry Fast!

Again we will be having a raffle to help support the U4WDA. We already have items for the raffle from TeraFlex, Tuffy, Bestop, ARB, HiLift and more! It will be a great raffle. We may try something new this year and have a special "buy it now" price that you can't resist on some of the items. Keep in mind that ALL money raised through the raffle will be donated to the Utah 4WDA.

Jeeps on display, RTI ramp, Hot dogs & drinks, chances to win, Big Sarge on the Mic., and of course some killer day-of-show specials ... What could be better?! See you all there!

Call us at 713-3314 with any questions.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
TeraFlex PLUS said:
The Annual Jeep Show will be held April 8, 2006 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
It will be held at TeraFlex PLUS- 5241 s 300 w. If you wish to enter your Jeep stop in and fill out a registration form ($15 due day of show). Since space is limited entrance is on a first come first serve basis. It is already starting to fill up so Hurry Fast!

Again we will be having a raffle to help support the U4WDA. We already have items for the raffle from TeraFlex, Tuffy, Bestop, ARB, HiLift and more! It will be a great raffle. We may try something new this year and have a special "buy it now" price that you can't resist on some of the items. Keep in mind that ALL money raised through the raffle will be donated to the Utah 4WDA.

Jeeps on display, RTI ramp, Hot dogs & drinks, chances to win, Big Sarge on the Mic., and of course some killer day-of-show specials ... What could be better?! See you all there!

Call us at 713-3314 with any questions.

Shame, I don't have a Jeep.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
shame that my Jeep probably wont' be counted as one, not to mention the fact that it isn't done. haha

I did put the front clip back on though. :eek:

Barney

Why does it always have to happen the first weekend of the jeep safari? :mad: If they moved it a week earlier my bet is there would be twice as many people show up. Maybe that is the plan since they do not have much room at their facility. :greg:

Bart

The reason used to be that they could draw in vendors that were on their way to EJS. I don't know how many they actually get.