Moab, April 28th-May 1

robfisher

bobdog said:
Anyone else going to be there?

I'll be down there on sat morn at 8 or so, just going to run a few trails to test out the rig, we can meet up if you want look for a 05 red ram cummins trailering an 87 black four runner. Where and what are your plans for sat?

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
We will be there Thursday 1pm'ish until Sunday afternoon. I would LOVE to run some trails with you guys. We're heading down with some "1 trail per day" folks, so will have a lot of extra time to wheel.

Let's make some plans! We're taking my TJ on it's maiden voyage. It has 4.5" of lift, 33x10.50R15 BFG Mud T/A's, good flex and plastic steps (woo hoo!). I'm into 4 to 4+ stuff. Poison Spider, Cliffhanger, Hell's Revenge, Behind the Rocks, Fins-n-things (never managed to stay on the route start to finish), Gold Bar Rim, etc would all be great for me. Pritchett is probably out this trip. I'd like to do something more mild and scenic on Sunday, as it's our last day and I don't want to be stuck in town working on broken junk.

Anybody have any preferences?

Jared

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
We'll be down with a large family group till Saturday, we will probably be doing fins and things and gold bar and one other depending on how well the less experienced wheelers do.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
WOOHOO!

Dave, could you bring that TJ carpet kit down with you? I've been trying to find time to run down to SLC and get that from you but have been swamped with work and trying to get this trip together. Call me at 801-920-3044! Also, I'd love to see your 4.0L scrambler in action.

Thanks yet again,
Jared

thenag

looks like I will be camping Sat night possibly on 7 mile run then maybe hitting cliffhanger or moab rim on sunday afternoon. I will be in my white/blue bronco with 37 mtr's with a green bronco with CO plates and 37 mtr's.

Is anybody running anything on Monday? I haven't decided if I am staying till monday or not.

we are taking it easy this trip, more of a camping trip than a wheeling trip.

if you see us try to give me shout on the cb, 4 or 10 usally.

Nathan

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
DeadEye J said:
WOOHOO!

Dave, could you bring that TJ carpet kit down with you? I've been trying to find time to run down to SLC and get that from you but have been swamped with work and trying to get this trip together. Call me at 801-920-3044! Also, I'd love to see your 4.0L scrambler in action.

Thanks yet again,
Jared

I would have to see how much space is left over, the wife has packed the scrambler pretty full, I even had to pull out the fold and tumble rear seat and I think she is planning on adding a bit more. If I dont call try calling me early Thursday morning. If we don't get in touch watch out for our gang in Moab. Our group will consist of my blue scrambler with a white hardtop, a white XJ, two red TJs, a very purple TJ, and three rental jeeps.

Dave

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
thenag said:
looks like I will be camping Sat night possibly on 7 mile run then maybe hitting cliffhanger or moab rim on sunday afternoon. I will be in my white/blue bronco with 37 mtr's with a green bronco with CO plates and 37 mtr's.

Is anybody running anything on Monday? I haven't decided if I am staying till monday or not.

we are taking it easy this trip, more of a camping trip than a wheeling trip.

if you see us try to give me shout on the cb, 4 or 10 usally.

Nathan
I will be running a trail monday. Hope to see you on it.

thenag

bobdog said:
I will be at the City market parking lot at around 9:00AM sat,sun,and mon.

what trail on monday? or what do you think you may be running?

Also check udot for highway 6 issues,

U.S. 6 Restricted to One Lane for Three Week Period

UTAH COUNTY - UDOT will be restricting U.S. Highway 6 to one lane at Red Narrows (milepost 191) in Spanish Fork Canyon for HAZMAT cleanup efforts.

Lane restrictions will be in effect for the next three weeks between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Motorists should expect delays of up to 20 minutes in each direction. Both travel lanes will remain open during the weekends.