The waterfall bragging thread.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
If we're talking about the waterfall at the end of Upper Helldorado, I've been up it unassisted. The Moab adventure channel has video. :greg:

JoeT

RockMonkey said:
If we're talking about the waterfall at the end of Upper Helldorado, I've been up it unassisted. The Moab adventure channel has video. :greg:
Post vid or banned!:greg:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I haven't done it, but I'm fairly certain I can. Does that count? I have as much credibility as Rockmonkey now, don't I? :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've tried it quite a few times... I'm sure I can do it, but so far I could never just get it to catch right at the top. Of course, my buggy was still quite virgin the few times that I've tried.

I'm 103"... what wheelbases have made it? :cool:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Herzog said:
I've tried it quite a few times... I'm sure I can do it, but so far I could never just get it to catch right at the top. Of course, my buggy was still quite virgin the few times that I've tried.

I'm 103"... what wheelbases have made it? :cool:
Mine's at 103 as well. I think I was trying for 102 and it grew an inch somehow. It was the second time I had the buggy out. My tires may be a touch sticker than yours. ;) Bryson drove Carl's old buggy up it. I think it was 103 too. Carl? Not sure what Clay's is. Gotta be pretty close to that though.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
My old buggy was 103", my new one is 103", and since Clay's is basically a carbon copy of mine his must be 103"-ish too. :)