Youth Rockcrawl

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
Ok another tread gave me an idea, we should go out to Rattle Snack and set up a course going up the wash and have a compitition for our childeren under 10. we can do it just like a real comp. with points and times and we can all donate a bit for small little prizes, we can just make it like a 1 day event and give our kids a good experience. what do you think?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
So whats up, who's gonna enter this thing, I wnat to see it happen. Shawn is your daughter old enough to drive the "bloodhound" and Vonski's daughter is already driving his mini. there has to be alot of youngn's that want to do this, I think it would be fun to watch, even funner to watch the looks on dads face :D

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
well lets do it like two weeks after EJS kurt call me and we can set it up, I am more than willing to orginize it, I think it would be great to get the kids out and have a good time. Lets make it under 13 age limit.

My number 801-356-2953

anyone interested in entering PM me with your contact info including

- your name
-name of driver
-type of rig
-phone number
-drivers age

once I start getting this all together I will need some volunteers to help out so PM me if you can help.

Thanks for all of your interest in this I have been thinking about this for a while and it will be alot of fun to see it pan out.