Where the hell is rattlesnake?

fletch

Ok I got the coords for rattlesnake and a group of us started out at the big parking dirt lot at 5 mile pass. We ended up south east of 5 mile pass about 7 miles or so out by eagle mountain area in a flat farm field?:confused:

Can anybody give me directions from Tooele to rattlesnake PLEASE!:D

Thanks TJ:greg:

toomeymd

SUZUKI ROCKER
yeah, ditto, I wanna play hooky next week from work and go break my daily driver on rattlesnake since its so close to my house!! ha ha ha ha ha

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
fletch said:
Ok I got the coords for rattlesnake and a group of us started out at the big parking dirt lot at 5 mile pass. We ended up south east of 5 mile pass about 7 miles or so out by eagle mountain area in a flat farm field?:confused:

Can anybody give me directions from Tooele to rattlesnake PLEASE!:D

Thanks TJ:greg:

You passed it. From that big "main parking lot" of 5 mile, you go toward Tooele probably 5 miles or so, to another, smaller parking lot. There's a brown BLM "bulletin board" thing there. That's where you start--then follow the correct path down the maze of dirt roads. :D From memory, you take your first left, then stay right. If you get to little twisty rolling hills of yellow tailings-looking stuff, you're on the right track.

fletch

Thanks

I lean, Thanks for the respond I realy appreciate that. And I had a funny feeling it was up towards that area. We spent 3 hours in 5 suzuki trail rigs looking and finaly just went to ophir canyon up to jacobs city.

Thanks alot
TJ

Caleb

if I remember correctly (too lazy to double check right now), it's only about two canyons south of ophir canyon.

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
if I remember correctly (too lazy to double check right now), it's only about two canyons south of ophir canyon.

It's in Sunshine canyon (kinda anyway)

Caleb, you want to host a bigger version of this picture?

btw, the arrow is pointingish at the parking lot.

Attachments

• RattleConstrictor.jpg
    RattleConstrictor.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 251

Caleb

Meat_ said:
It's in Sunshine canyon (kinda anyway)

Caleb, you want to host a bigger version of this picture?

btw, the arrow is pointingish at the parking lot.
sure I'll host it, you still got that FTP info? you can put it up there in the pictures folder.

Last edited:

fletch

In our group we got 2 sammys one with a spoa and missing links,locked rear with mega crawlers and 31's the other is spoa with 33's and locked fron't and rear. 3 trackers, mine has 2 susp lift, (3inch body lift not installed yet)trimed fenders and 29 inch tires(32's after body lift installed) other has 2' body 1.5 susp with 29 tires and other with 6 lift 32's and lockers. I think we are going out this saturday (8-26-06)

Meat_

Banned
Click on it for the big one, thank Caleb
12MB btw

Ok, who broke the tags?

Click [url=http://www.macjunk.org/pictures/RattleConstrictorbig.bmp]here[/url] for the big version until the tags are fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caleb

Meat_ said:
Click on it for the big one, thank Caleb
12MB btw

Ok, who broke the tags?

Click [url=http://www.macjunk.org/pictures/RattleConstrictorbig.bmp]here[/url] for the big version until the tags are fixed.[/QUOTE]
how bout a gif? [url=http://www.macjunk.org/pictures/RattleConstrictorbig.gif]Linky[/url] that way it's only 3mb instead of 12mb (the .bmp is still there for anyone that prefers the .bmp :p) and here is the small:

[img]http://www.macjunk.org/pictures/RattleConstrictorsmall.jpg

Last edited:

fletch

We will be going up AF canyon on friday night then over to rattlesnake on saturday.We will meet around 5:30-6:00 pm at the trail head off of Hy 73 on saturday.Your welcome to join us. We normaly are on zukiworld.com and we have are own forum called zUKTAH.

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
how bout a gif? Linky that way it's only 3mb instead of 12mb (the .bmp is still there for anyone that prefers the .bmp :p) and here is the small:

RattleConstrictorsmall.jpg

Not quite as clear and the masses usually have an easier time with bmp's.... I usually do maps in png....

So what was the deal with

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Its easy to get to from tooele.. go towards 5 Mile... at the sunshine canyon trail keep going it is the next parking lot on the left :)... just go up the dirt road and hang a left at the fork near the gulch and there ya go :)

fletch

Tooelecherokee thanks for directions.
Toomey go to zukiworld.com click on forums. you have to sign up a username and password then you can access the zuktah forums .

TJ