Wolf Creek?

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I'm thinking about running up this spring later on and exploring around the wolf creek area. Anyone else game? I think there is some fun stuff a bit deeper in if I remember right. Haven't been since I was a wee lad.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by onetuff76
I'm thinking about running up this spring later on and exploring around the wolf creek area. Anyone else game? I think there is some fun stuff a bit deeper in if I remember right. Haven't been since I was a wee lad.

If you haven't been up there for a while, you are is for a surprise. It is now paved.
However, Ceader Hollow is always fun right around the spring melt.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
are you talking about wolf creek as in wolf creek golf course and power mountain area??!! or is this somewhere down in the SLC area??!!? i cant wait for this damned snow to be gone too!! i am sick of it!! i had my fun and broke my share of parts but now it is time to go!!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by miatre
when is the best time to go there?

hummmm... how about right now:D

I went up there about this time of year a few years back... just follow the snowmobil tracks:p

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I'm thinking like in early April. Forgot about the paving up there, but I think there's still some stuff up there, I'll have to break out some maps.........hmmm maybe I'll fly over the top on one of my crosscountries coming up:D:D