Saturday, 26 April

JAFO

?
Is anybody going anywhere close to Salt Lake this Saturday and wouldn't mind an inexperienced newbie tagging along? I have made some modifications to the suspension that I need to take out and see if everything works right. If so please let me know.
Jason
556-9461

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I guess a bunch of guys are going out to Rattle snake this weekend by lehi and do some cleaning up. I'm sure thoughs that are going will let you tag along. I wish I could go but busy.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by JAFO
Is anybody going anywhere close to Salt Lake this Saturday and wouldn't mind an inexperienced newbie tagging along? I have made some modifications to the suspension that I need to take out and see if everything works right. If so please let me know.
Jason
556-9461

we are headiing out to 5-mile pass to do the earth day clean up. our own brand of enviromentalism......then we are gonna go wheeling!!

MetalMulisha

Captain Ewwsah! (USA)
take the brick plant exit in lehi (main street) , head east and follow the road all the way out into the boonies, after cedar fort and some other little no name town, go about 3 or 4 miles past them and then there should be a big gravel lot on the right side of the road, it's an OHV area so just look for the bikes and quads