who wants to camp this saturday before the RS run?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
ok this is the official, who wants to camp out saturday night and wheel it on sunday with the rest of the boys. I gotta come from O-Town so it is a bit of a hop in the weeeeee mornin hours.

?? any takers??

I was thinking about getting a big bonfire going, shooting lots of rounds and maybe a night run on RS.

jeff cardall

Banned
Originally posted by spencurai
ok this is the official, who wants to camp out saturday night and wheel it on sunday with the rest of the boys. I gotta come from O-Town so it is a bit of a hop in the weeeeee mornin hours.

?? any takers??

I was thinking about getting a big bonfire going, shooting lots of rounds and maybe a night run on RS.
sounds like fun if the wife comes i wont camp if she dont come i have a buddy who wants to go then we will camp.the wife says its to cold!!!!!!:rolleyes:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by jeff cardall
sounds like fun if the wife comes i wont camp if she dont come i have a buddy who wants to go then we will camp.the wife says its to cold!!!!!!:rolleyes:

it might get pretty cold out there, I will probably sleep in the back of my cherokee, it keeps me plenty warm.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
ok I am thinking of going down friday night and camping out. anyone up for that, I got nobody from ogden that I know of. everyone is from SLC or provo vicinity. let me know, lets have a party out there or something!!!

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Spece I'm there all the way. Saturday for sure and the camping is a possiblilty. Bonfire on saturday night??? Then I will be there. I'm getting out of salt lake one way or another. Anybody want to ride with me?? Cuiser?? Sami??? Anyone?? :p :D :cool:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
Spece I'm there all the way. Saturday for sure and the camping is a possiblilty. Bonfire on saturday night??? Then I will be there. I'm getting out of salt lake one way or another. Anybody want to ride with me?? Cuiser?? Sami??? Anyone?? :p :D :cool:

get your crippled ass out of the city....:) we will kill some trees with the shotgun and ak-47, then start a huge bonfire.....lol just kidding, already dead wood only guys...