Thinking about running out to ratlesnake today

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
I don't have anything going on today and I think I may head ot to ratlesnake to try out the new improvments. Is anyone else bored today.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I was thinking about it, you gonna run it tonight? I am working until about 3 or 4 pm and I am in ogden so I have a bit of a drive...

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
I was hoping to go earlier but that would be more fun than running it all by my self. What time would you be there?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I don't know....just speculating right now, the wife might not be too excited about me ditching out there this afternoon.....I might hit it early in the morning and camp until sunday.

take the digicam and scout it for us better :)

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
I wish I had a digicam. I'll see you out there Sun morning for sure.
Anyone out there with a day off that wants to play? The weather man says it should be alright untill later tonight. South winds and pretty mild temps 66 degrees.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the forecast rain doesn't sound too fun this weekend but we will see what we can do ...I hinted it to the wife and got a hinted veto so enjoy your day out there, I wanna go but got the veto..

terrymac

Originally posted by bobdog
I don't have anything going on today and I think I may head ot to ratlesnake to try out the new improvments. Is anyone else bored today.

Guess you didn't go. I don't blame you, I wouldn't tackle the improved "sqeeze" without others there. I left about 3:00 today and no one had run it yet.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I was glad that bobdog got a hold of me because I would have been up a creek without his help getting back down. he had to tug me in a couple twisty spots where my front wheel drive was maxed out but that little squeeze was nice and flat and I drove right through it...all my other zuki-backup never showed.....oh well there is always another day.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
spence, you really need to do this
fc383697.jpg
and this
fc383685.jpg

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Jeremy
spence, you really need to do this
fc383697.jpg
and this
fc383685.jpg

all in good time.....all in good time...

I have the axles, and the vehicle...I just need the time and the money....

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
No, you need a sawzall and a case of Rockstar, everything else will follow.:D

I am getting the itch to cut up my bitch.....my zuk I mean....who wants to help bastardize my ride? I already carved up my practive parts buggy...is it time to kill my trail rig too??

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai

I am getting the itch to cut up my bitch.....my zuk I mean....who wants to help bastardize my ride? I already carved up my practive parts buggy...is it time to kill my trail rig too??
I will bring th p-cutter, you got a place to do it yet?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I will bring th p-cutter, you got a place to do it yet?

maybe andy's place? I will tow it out there, we can hack it in the driveway, clean up, and cut everything down to size so I can haul it off....maybe it would cheer up andy to be able to relieve some frustrations.....

ohh and congrats on the linked pictures....you da man now!!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I could volunteer my driveway, thatway, if anyone else want to come, they could just drop by after wheelin tomorrow, since I'm not as far away from Slat Lake as Andy.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
it would have to be another weekend. I need to get to the bottom of this blown diff mystery....I changed nothing out and towed it all the way home....with no problems so something is amiss...let me get it apart and back together then it will die!!